Export financing and other financial instruments for Companies
To finalize an export deal is not always enough to have a good product or a competitive price: you often have to offer the potential customers a range of financial facilities, enabling them to pay over a medium or long term.
In other words, exporters are requested to offer a credit to the buyer of their products. But it is not easy to grant a deferred payment, having to find the needed liquidity to prepare the supply and simultaneously managing the risks of default, that are inevitably associated with trade receivables.
CIS Estero, thanks to many years of experience and a network of qualified international partners, can assist exporters in finding the best solutions for export financing and insuring, tailored to the needs of the single transaction.
There are also other financial instruments, that allow exporters to obtain the liquidity needed to promote investments on foreign markets, to establish joint ventures and to realize other initiatives for the internationalization.
• Discount with/without recourse of export credits
• Direct credit to the buyers of Italian goods and services
• Project Financing and other kind of structured loans
• Countertrade, Buy-back, Off-take Agreements
• Credit enhancement for export promotion
• Pre-export financing
• Support and incentives for internationalization
• Venture Capital to set up joint ventures abroad